Exchanging Letters with Family through posts has taken a back seat after the Arrival of Modern technology like Phones and Social media. However, It is essential to have Proper knowledge of Informal letters. In this article, we have shared the Step by Step Guide on How to Write Letter to father about Studies.
Format of letter to father about studies
It is Important to Follow a Proper Format While Writing a Letter. The Letter should include the Proper Address of the Receiver and Sender, the Date, and the reason for writing the Letter. Below Mentioned is the Format of Informal letters.
- Sender’s Address
- Receiver’s Address
- Body of the Letter.
Things to Keep in Mind While Writing a Letter to Father about Studies
- The Letter should Always begin with the Sender’s Address.
- All the Content of the Letter should be written on the Left side.
- The Letter should Include a Proper Introduction, body, and conclusion Paragraph.
- The Tone of the Letter should be Respectful.
- One Should Avoid abbreviations and slang Language in the Letter.
- Always Conclude the Letter with complimentary closing Lines such as Lots of love.
Sample letter to father about studies
Raj Kumar Verma
C4C, Vidya Marg, Janakpuri
New Delhi, 110058
Manish Kumar Verma
Srinagar, Gudhiyari Rd, Shrinagar
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, 492008
I hope this letter finds you well. I received Your Letter Today and am Delighted to Know that everyone is well at Home. I am writing a Letter to update you on my studies and to tell you how excited I am about my New College.
I recently had my First Semester Examination, and It Gives me great joy to inform you that I scored above 80 in all the Subjects. My favorite subjects are Marketing and Operations Management, but I am also doing well in Accounts.
The coursework is demanding but very rewarding and I feel like I am learning a lot. There are So Many Smart and Intellectual people in my Class and its Been great Sharing knowledge with them about Studies.
Lastly, I want to thank you for your support in helping me pursue my education. Please give my love to Maa and my Little Sister.
Manish Kumar Verma
We Hope this Article Helped You to Know More about “How to Write letter to father about studies”. If You have Any Queries Regarding the Letter, Please Feel free to Share them with us in the comments below.
- Letter to electricity department for Power cut
- Write a letter to your friend about your school trip
- How to write a leave letter for fever